- Stories of Salt & Starlight by Ruth Steadman
- Alison Crowther is a British sculptor and furniture maker who works exclusively with English oak that is sustainably sourced from within the South Downs National Park in the UK.
- Adrienne Brown David is an American fine artist whose work focuses on the fleeting nature of Black girlhood and the fleeting quality of life itself.
- Colleen Southwell, aka the Garden Curator, is an Australian artist, former landscape designer and passionate garden maker.
- Lora Avedian is a textile artist and designer from London specialising in embroidery and embellishment.
- Catherine Willis is a French artist who describes herself as a ‘sculptor-painter, an amateur botanist, a perfumista, a gardener and an ecologist’.
- Sarah Rennison Gwynne-Harris is creative director and founder of Reclaim Mallorca, a handcrafted luxury brand that produces one-of-a-kind, luxury, sustainable bags and accessories that are crafted with the principles of recover, repair, restore, reuse and recycle.
- Luciano Zarotti is an Italian artist who has turned his technical experience and thorough knowledge of materials into the unshakeable foundations of his art.
- Carolina Breur is a Dutch interior designer and avid antique textile collector who shares her home and atelier with her artist husband, Wim Gerbscheid, in Amsterdam.
- Laines Paysannes, founded by Olivia Bertrand and her partner, Paul de Latours, is a French company that is transforming wool from their family’s flock of Tarasconnaise sheep and setting an exemplary model for sustainability, transparency and accountability.
- Valeria Necchio is a food and travel writer, photographer and author who specialises in Italian culture, particularly that of the Veneto – her region of origin – and of Venice, the city in which she lives and works.
- Sophia Mann is a British artist who creates sculptural, organic, bespoke jewellery from a studio in her old farmhouse home on the edge of the Forest of Fontainebleau outside of Paris.
- Fiona Pickles is a British artist working with botanicals, organic elements and flowers grown without chemicals in her steep south-facing hillside garden.